Polished and set into a hand
made silver setting.
Free Form Silver
There are no limits when
Cut and cleaned ready for
shaping into designs.
A piece of rough geode set in
This fossilized tree resin is
millions of years old.
Making a ring from sterling
The cabachon design is the
most widely used in jewelry.
Combining jewelry and gems
is an age old art.
Search The World - No Fee Online Auctions
- Have your own free store.
- Sell unlimited items.
- No fees whatsoever.
- Free posting of photos.
- Use all auction features for free!
- Free Registration.
A non-profit organization being a division of:
Once polished they can be
set into jewelry.
Australian Gemstone Locations
When submitting info on locations try and be specific where you can like:
- Distance in kilometres from nearest town.
- List and name the turn offs.
- Distance betweens actual turn offs.
- On the road to and from.
- Supply some photos of what you've found and the area itself.
- A description of any familiar landmarks.
- Tools required to suit the area.
- Supply a mud map if you can.
Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to ask permission from any private property
owner at any location when searching for gemstones before you enter any such
property. You may also be required to possess a fossicking license as per state
MUD MAPS - The following maps are extremely old and many of these
areas may no longer be available to search on or they may no longer yield any
finds. I suppose if you're in these areas it may be worth a search around
anyway. Most of these maps will have two locations on each. Click on them to
enlarge and print out if you want.
JUST CLICK ON THE AUSTRALIAN STATE BELOW TO FIND THE MAPS!
Coober Pedy Opal Fields
Click Here To Visit: Search The World.com
- Free Email Addresses
- Free To Use No Fee Auctions
- Add Your Website Details
- Free Information Sources And Resources
- A Non Profit Website Since The Year 2000